Tired of your boring life then now it’s time to re-energize it.
Here is the list of must-do in Vegas for first timers-red rock canyon,Bellagio photos,Fremont Street Experience,Luxor,MGM Grand,The Mirage,new york new york, Treasure Island, Neon Museum, Mob Museum, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, Adventuredome, Springs Preserve, Discovery Children’s Museum, MGM Grand Adventures Theme Park, Palms Casino Resort and many more.
Go on a Tour of the Hoover Dam is the things to do in las vegas during the day.
This city famous for its casinos, hotels, and resorts.
- 1 10 Best Place to Visit in Las Vegas
- 1.1 1. Las Vegas Strip
- 1.2 2. Bellagio
- 1.3 3. Fremont Street Experience
- 1.4 4. MGM Grand
- 1.5 5. Stratosphere Las Vegas
- 1.6 6. The Mirage
- 1.7 7. New York New York Hotel & Casino
- 1.8 8. Mandalay Bay Hotel & Shark Reef
- 1.9 9. Springs Preserve
- 1.10 10. Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 1.11 List of things to do with kids in Las Vegas
- 1.12 List of things to do with kids in Las Vegas off the strip
- 1.13 Tips and Tours: How to visit most of the places in the City
- 1.14 Best las vegas restaurants on the strip
10 Best Place to Visit in Las Vegas
1. Las Vegas Strip
- Every famous resort, hotels, and casinos of the city are in las vegas strip and this strip famous for those resorts, hotels, and casinos and because of that, this is the best place to visit in las vegas. The Strip is approximately 4.2 miles long.
- There are so many things to do for a great experience in this strip here are some of the Fremont Street Experience, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, High Roller, Adventuredome and many more.
- Here is the list of hotels & resorts – Bellagio, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, VDARA, New York-New York Hotel and Casino, The Venetian and many more.
- Restaurants of this city are famous for its good food and after traveling you need good food to re-energize for that here is the list of most famous restaurants – Strip House, Le Cirque, Picasso, Tacos El Gordo, The Capital Grille.
- This is the gambling city, people come to this city to try their luck in casinos.
- Some of the best casino in Vegas for first timers are in the Strip, here are some of them. LasVegas Strip casinos – Bellagio, The Mirage, MGM Grand, Aria Resort, and Casino.
- Here is the las vegas strip map…
- Zip code of this strip is 89109.
- Here is the list of a golf club on this road – Bali Hai Golf Club, The Wynn Golf Club, Topgolf.
- If you want to see all the best place in the city and if you don’t have any vehicle then there is a special bus tour service which shows all famous place of the city. If you want to see the top view of the city then there is also a helicopter tour.
- Bellagio is the most famous resort, hotel, and casino on las vegas strip.
- If you go for the first time in this building then you can see there are so many different parts of this building. There is a hotel, restaurants, a water show, casino, swimming pool, cafe, gardens and many more.
- In the main tower of Bellagio there are 3,015 rooms and have 36 floors and a height of 508 ft(151 m). The spa tower, the second tower of the hotel has 33 floors and have 935 rooms.
- There is total 3,950 number of Bellagio hotel rooms available and if you want some special service then there is a special Bellagio Salone suite available and its review is good.
- Bellagio light show or we can say that light show has a different time schedule for a different day. Here is the schedule…
- Monday – Friday from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM show every 1/2 hour and from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
- Saturdays & Holidays from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM show every 1/2 hour and from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
- Sunday from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM show every 1/2 hour and from 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
- There are best las vegas attractions for adults which is Bellagio water show. Bellagio water show time is the same as light show time.
- Here is the Bellagio map…
- Here is the Bellagio address – 3600 S Blvd, NV 89109, USA.
- This hotel is also famous for its 14 different types of restaurant and the best part of this is the Bellagio restaurant with a fountain view.
- Bellagio botanical gardens and the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art is one of the best interesting places in this building.
- There is a special poker room for professional poker players.
3. Fremont Street Experience
- Fremont Street Experience is the most famous attraction of downtown las vegas.
- In this Fremont Barrel vault canopy is the best part. The height of this canopy is 90 ft and the length of this canopy is 1,5 ft(460 m) and the length of this Street is 2 mi(3 km).
- Fremont Street open 24 hours a day and 7 days of the week.
- There is two part of this Fremont Street Experience zip line which is upper zipline(114 feet up) and lower zip line(77 feet up).
- This street is famous for its light show, some best restaurants & hotels.
- Fremont street is the best things to do in Vegas for free.
- here is the Fremont street experience map…
4. MGM Grand
- In MGM Grand is famous for its hotels, casinos, restaurants and it is the best place to visit in las vegas.
- MGM grand located on the strip. It is the single largest hotel in the US. There are total 5,124 rooms.
- In all these 5,124 rooms, 4,293 rooms price starts from $79 to $499 per night and other 751 are suites, which prices are high and price of this suites is from $275 to $2,500 per night.
- Here is the MGMGrand address – 3799 South Las Vegas Boulevard
- Here is the MGM grand map…
- MGM grand take fee for a park the vehicle and here is the price for 1 to 2 hour is $7, over 2 to 4-hour price is $10 and over 4 to 24 hours price is $12.
- In this hotel, they provide free Wi-Fi and expected speed is up to 5.2 Mbps.
- In MGM grand there is total 5 outdoor pool and also have a river and a waterfall.
- Here is the list of MGM grand famous restaurants – Hakkasan Restaurant, Pieology Pizzeria and the best restaurant of this hotel is MGM grand buffet.
- So overall MGM grand reviews are good.
5. Stratosphere Las Vegas
- Stratosphere is a Hotel, casino, and tower located on the strip.
- It is the tallest hotel in the city and the main attraction of this hotel is the stratosphere tower which is 1,149 ft(350.2 m) tall.
- There are some cool rides which is one of the famous things about this hotel and it is as famous as the Stratosphere hotel.
- In this hotel there are 4 thrill stratosphere rides, Here is the list of stratosphere vegas rides.
- Big Shot
- There is a pool which is located on the 8th floor of the tower.it opens daily from 9 am to 7 pm.
- Stratosphere ride prices start from $40 to $25, if you want to enjoy all 4 ride then the price is $40, for 3 rides price will be $35, for 2 rides $30 and for one ride $25.
- The stratosphere bungee jump is also known as skyjump and its ticket price is $120.
- There is total 2,427 number of rooms available and if you want to book a room in the stratosphere hotel then your age must be 21 or above.
- Here is the stratosphere map…..
- Address of the hotel – 2000 S Blvd, NV 89104, USA.
- Stratosphere parking is absolutely free for hotel Guest.
- The price to visit the observation deck of this hotel is just $5 per person per day.
6. The Mirage
- Here is another famous hotel in Vegas which is also located in a strip and it is the popular hotel for whom who visit Vegas for the first time. Name of the hotel is The Mirage resort and casino.
- In Mirage there is total 3,044 number of rooms.
- There is two main attraction of this hotel, the first one is the Mirage volcano and the second one is Dolphin Habitat.
- There is an also a secret garden and visitor also see a wild animal and also a rare white lion.
- The mirage nightclub is different parts of the dancing area, a sports bar which is open 24 hours and restaurants.
- There is one new york theme nightclub which is 1OAK and it is one of the most attractive places in the hotel.
- If you come first time in this city then this hotel is one of the best things to do in las vegas with kids.
- Here is the mirage map for your guide.
7. New York New York Hotel & Casino
- New york-new york is a hotel & casino located in las vegas strip. It is owned and operated by MGM Resorts International.
- The theme of this hotel and casino in New York City. There is total 2,024 number of rooms.
- The design of this hotel looks like a building and the skyline of new york city and also there is the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty.
- The new york new york roller coaster is the main attraction of this and it travels circle in and around the hotel. Total 104 million rider ride on this roller coaster annually.
- One of the most famous things about this hotel is Zumanity which is a cabaret-style show. This show played 5 days a week. The timing of this Zumanity event is 9:30 PM on Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun and 7:00 PM on Tue.
- New York New York roller coaster ticket price is $14 and the ticket price of Zumanity starts from $69 to $125 and If you are looking for best las vegas attractions for couples then it is a perfect place.
- Here is the list of some famous restaurants across the hotel-Pour 24, Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, Bonanno’s new york pizzeria, Village Eateries, New York pizzeria – NYNY hotel and casino.
- There is total 84,000 sq ft gaming area and the type of casino in this hotel is land-based.
8. Mandalay Bay Hotel & Shark Reef
- Mandalay Bay is a 43 Story resort and casino on the las vegas strip and MGM Resort International is operated and owned this hotel.
- There are total 3,309 hotel rooms available and 24 elevators and the area of the Mandalay Bay casino is 135,000 sq ft.
- Mandalay Convention Center, Mandalay Events Center, Beach & Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay are some famous attraction of this hotel.
- In this world, there is no large privately owned and operated Convention center available like the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. The area of this center is 1,000,000 sq ft and there are 75 rooms available which are used for Breakfast or meeting purpose.
- The total capacity of Mandalay Bay Events Center is a 12,000.This event center used for many different events like Music, Basketball, Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts.
- One of the famous thing about this hotel is Mandalay Beach. There are 3 different pools and the total area of this pool is 11 acres, first one is for children, the second one is wave pool and third is the lazy river that features a small waterfall.
- Signature attraction of this hotel is Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay. The total capacity of the largest tank is 1,300,000 US Gallons and a total volume of this facility is 1,600,000 US Gallons.
- In this facility, there are over 100 different species of sharks, rays, fish, reptiles and marine invertebrates. They have over 2000 number of animals in this facility. It also features a shark tunnel.
- Here is the Mandalay bay address – 3950 S Blvd, NV 89119, USA.
- Here is the Mandalay bay map…
9. Springs Preserve
- Three miles west of downtown las vegas there are springs Preserve which is 180 acres dedicated to nature walks.
- This Springs Preserve is famous for desert botanical gardens, outdoor concert and event venues, historic photo gallery, museum galleries, an indoor theater and many more.
- In this preserve, people came to know how to live in a desert environment and how to use available things and take advantage of them.
- Here are some of the Major exhibits of this preserve – Origen Experience, Nevada State Museum and Nature Exchange, Springs Preserve Amphitheater, Desert Living Center, Trails.
- Opening time of this preserve is 9 AM and closing time is 5 PM.
- Springs Preserve address – 333 S Valley View Blvd, NV 89107, USA.
- Here is the Springs Preserve map…
10. Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway is multiple tracks for motorsports racing and the area of this speedway is 1200 acres. This is the best place to visit in las vegas.
- In this Motor Speedway, there are so many racing events but NASCAR races are the home of this speedway.
- Restaurants are available and if anybody wants to stay overnight for those camping is available.
- The capacity of this motor speedway is 116,000.
- The track which is used in NASCAR races is 1.5 miles long.
- Here is the motor speedway address – 7000 Boulevard North, NV 89115, USA.
- This is the motor speedway map…
List of things to do with kids in Las Vegas
- Siegfried and Roy Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- Bellagio Fountains
- Tastes of the World at the Coca-Cola Store
- M&M’s World
- Circus Acts and Carnival Midway
- Madame Tussauds
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Mirage Hotel Volcano, Aquarium and Atrium
- The Wildlife Habitat
- Adventuredome Theme Park
- Gondola Ride at The Venetian
- The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade
- The Eiffel Tower Experience
- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
List of things to do with kids in Las Vegas off the strip
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- VooDoo ZipLine
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas
- Bootleg Canyon Ziplines
- SlotZilla Zipline and Zoom line
- UTV Off-Road through the Desert
- Container Park & Treehouse Playground
- The Pinball Hall of Fame
- Silverton Aquarium
- Shops of Pawn Stars & Tanked
- Pole Position Raceway
- VooDoo ZipLine
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- Dune Buggy in the Desert
- Hoover Dam and Colorado River Float
Tips and Tours: How to visit most of the places in the City
- Grand Canyon is the best places to visit near las vegas by car.
- If you want to see the best natural places in this city then you have to go to see the landscape of gorges, red rocks, mountains and desert scenery.
- If you have limited time and you have to visit all the best place in this city then guided tour is the best option for that.
- High Roller Observation Wheel is the best things to do in las vegas today.
Best las vegas restaurants on the strip
|Best Las Vegas restaurants on the strip||Address||Phone Number|
|BARDOT BRASSERIE||3730 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891||702.590.7757|
|BLT STEAK||3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891||702.967.4111|
|LAGO||3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV||702.693.7111|
|RESTAURANT GUY SAVOY||3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 8910||702.731.7286|
|THE STEAK HOUSE||2880 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89||702.734.0410|
|GIADA||3595 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891||702.777.3777|
|THE EXCALIBUR BUFFET||3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891||702.597.7777|
|CENTER CUT STEAKHOUSE||3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas , NV 89||702.784.8821|
|ESTIATORIO MILOS||3708 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV||877.893.2003|
|FULTON STREET FOOD HALL||3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Paradise, NV 891||800.214.9110|
If you want to travel to Prague then here is the best place to visit in Prague.