Tired of your boring life then now it’s time to re-energize it.
Here is the list of must-do in Vegas for first timers-red rock canyon,Bellagio,Fremont Street Experience,Luxor,MGM Grand,The Mirage,new york new york, Treasure Island, Neon Museum, Mob Museum, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, Adventuredome, Springs Preserve, Discovery Children’s Museum, MGM Grand Adventures Theme Park, Palms Casino Resort and many more.
Go on a Tour of the Hoover Dam is the things to do in las vegas during the day.
This city famous for its casinos, hotels, and resorts.
- 1 Best Place to Visit in Las Vegas
- 1.1 1. Las Vegas Strip
- 1.2 2. Bellagio
- 1.3 3. Fremont Street Experience
- 1.4 4. MGM Grand
- 1.5 5. Stratosphere Las Vegas
- 1.6 6. The Mirage
- 1.7 7. New York New York Hotel & Casino
- 1.8 8. Mandalay Bay Hotel & Shark Reef
- 1.9 9. Springs Preserve
- 1.10 10. Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 1.11 List of things to do with kids in Las Vegas
- 1.12 List of things to do with kids in Las Vegas off the strip
- 1.13 Tips and Tours: How to visit most of the places of the City
- 1.14 Best las vegas restaurants on the strip
- 1.15 Top 8 best things to do in new years eve las vegas
Best Place to Visit in Las Vegas
1. Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas Strip is famous for resorts, hotels, and casinos.The Strip is approximately 4.2 miles long.
- Here is the most famous things to do -Fremont Street Experience, High Roller, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, Adventuredome and many more.
- As I said before Strip is the best place to visit in las vegas, there are so many famous resorts, hotels, and casinos.
- Here is the list of hotels & resorts – Bellagio, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, VDARA, New York-New York Hotel and Casino, The Venetian and many more.
- Restaurants of this city are famous for its good food and after traveling you need good food to re-energize for that here is the list of most famous restaurants – Strip House, Le Cirque, Picasso, Tacos El Gordo, The Capital Grille.
- This is the gambling city, people come to this city to try their luck in casinos.
- Some of the best casinos in this city are in Strip road, here is the list of LasVegas Strip casinos – Bellagio, The Mirage, MGM Grand, Aria Resort, and Casino.
- Here is the las vegas strip map…
- Zip code of this strip is 89109.
- Here is the list of a golf club on this road – Bali Hai Golf Club, The Wynn Golf Club, Topgolf.
- In a city, there is a special bus tour service which shows all famous place of the city.If you want to see the top view of the city then there is also a helicopter tour.
- Bellagio is the most famous resort, hotel, and casino on las vegas strip.
- In this building, there are so many different parts of hotel, restaurants, water show, casino, swimming pool, cafe, gardens.
- In the main tower of Bellagio there are 3,015 rooms and have 36 floors and a height of 508 ft(151 m).The spa tower, the second tower of the hotel has 33 floors and have 935 rooms.
- The number of Bellagio hotel rooms is 3,950.
- In this hotel you get which you need in daily life .bellagio Salone suite review is good so try that also.
- Bellagio Italy accommodation is as famous as las vegas strip.
- here is the time schedule of Bellagio light show or we can say that light show time.
- Monday – Friday 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM show every 1/2 hour 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
- Saturdays & Holidays 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM show every 1/2 hour 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
- Sundays 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM show every 1/2 hour 7:00 PM – 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
- Bellagio water show is the best las vegas attractions for adults. Bellagio water show time is same as light show time.
- Here is the Bellagio map…
- Here is the Bellagio address – 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89109, USA.
- There are 14 different types of restaurant are available in the hotel.Bellagio restaurants with fountain view are the best part of this all restaurants.
- Here is some interesting place in this building like Bellagio botanical gardens, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.
- There is a special poker room for professional poker players.
3. Fremont Street Experience
- Fremont Street Experience is the most famous attraction of downtown las vegas.
- Barrel vault canopy is the best part of Fremont.The height of this canopy is 90 ft and the length is 1,5 ft(460 m).
- The length of this Street is 2 mi(3 km).
- Fremont Street Experience time or we can say that Fremont Street hours is 24 means Street open 24 hours a day and 7 days of the week.
- Fremont Street Experience zip line has two part upper zipline(114 feet up) and lower zip line(77 feet up).
- This street is famous for its light show, some best restaurants & hotels.
- Fremont street is the best things to do in Vegas for free.
- here is the Fremont street experience map…
4. MGM Grand
- In MGM Grand there is hotels, casinos, restaurants and it is the best place to visit in las vegas.
- MGM grand located in Las Vegas strip.It is the single largest hotel in the US.There are total 5,124 rooms.
- From 5,124 rooms 4,293 rooms price is $79-$499 per night and other 751 are suites, which price range is $275-$2,500 per night.
- MGM grand skyloft is an AAA five-diamond, Forbes five star hotel which is placed on top 2 floors of the main building.
- Here is the MGMGrand address – 3799 South Las Vegas Boulevard
- Here is the MGM grand map…
- Here is the price ratio of MGM grand parking: over 1 to 2 hour-$7, over 2 to 4 hour-$10, over 4 to 24 hours-$12.
- In this hotel, they provide free Wi-Fi and expected speed is up to 5.2 Mbps.
- There is total 5 outdoor MGM grand pool and also have a river and a waterfall.
- There are some famous restaurants, here is the list of MGM grand restaurants – Hakkasan Restaurant, Pieology Pizzeria.MGM grand buffet is the best restaurant in of this hotel.
- So overall MGM grand reviews are good.
5. Stratosphere Las Vegas
- Stratosphere is a Hotel, casino, and tower located in Las Vegas strip, and is the best place to visit in las vegas.
- It is the tallest hotel in las vegas and the main attraction of this hotel is stratosphere tower which is 1,149 ft(350.2 m) tall.
- The second most famous thing about this hotel is rides which are as famous as Stratosphere hotel las vegas.
- In this hotel there are 4 thrill stratosphere rides, Here is the list of stratosphere vegas rides.
- Big Shot
- There is a pool which is located on 8th floor of the tower.it opens daily 9 am to 7 pm.
- Stratosphere ride prices start from $40 to $25, if you want to enjoy all 4 ride then the price is $40, for 3 rides price will be $35, for 2 rides $30 and for one ride $25.
- The name of the stratosphere bungee jump is skyjump, it’s price is $120.
- In this hotel, there is 2,427 number of rooms are available.
- Minimum age requires to book stratosphere rooms is 21 years.
- In stratosphere hotel las vegas they give free wifi for 3 devices per room.
- Here is the stratosphere map…..
- here is the address of this hotel – 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89104, USA.
- Stratosphere parking is absolutely free for hotel Guest.
- The price to visit the observation deck of this hotel is just $5 per person per day.
6. The Mirage
- If you go to Vegas then you have to visit the Mirage because it is a very famous hotel, casino & resort.
- In Mirage there is total 3,044 number of rooms.
- There is two main attraction of this hotel, first one is the Mirage volcano and the second one is Dolphin Habitat.
- There is an also a secret garden and visitor also see a wild animal and also rare white lion.
- The mirage nightclub is different parts of the dancing area, a sports bar which is open 24 hours and restaurants.
- 1OAK is the new york theme nightclub which is attracted place in this hotel.
- If you come first time in this city then this hotel is one of the best things to do in las vegas with kids.
- Here is the mirage map for your guide.
7. New York New York Hotel & Casino
- New york-new york is a hotel & casino located in las vegas strip.It is owned and operated by MGM Resorts International.
- This is the best place to visit in las vegas.
- The theme of this hotel and casino in New York City.There is total 2,024 number of rooms.
- The design of this hotel looks like building and skyline of new york city and also there is Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty.
- The main attraction is new york new york roller coaster, which is the circle in and around the hotel.There is total 104 million rider ride on this roller coaster annually.
- Zumanity is a cabaret-style show which is as famous as a roller coaster of this hotel.This show played 5 days in a week.The timing of this new york new york events is 9:30 PM on Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun and 7:00 PM on Tue.
- Ticket of new york new york roller coaster prices are $14 and Zumanity starts from $69 to $125.
- Zumanity is the best las vegas attractions for couples.
- Here is the some of the famous restaurants near the hotel-Pour 24, Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, Village Eateries, Bonanno’s new york pizzeria, New York pizzeria – NYNY hotel and casino.
- In this hotel, there is total 84,000 sq ft gaming area and casino type is land-based.
8. Mandalay Bay Hotel & Shark Reef
- Mandalay Bay is a 43 Story resort and casino on the las vegas strip and it is owned and operated by MGM Resort International.
- In this hotel, there are 3,309 hotel rooms and 24 elevators.Mandalay Bay casino area is 135,000 sq ft.
- Here is the list of the famous attraction of this hotel – Mandalay Convention Center, Mandalay Events Center, Beach & Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay.
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center is one of the largest privately owned and operated Convention center in the world.The total area of this center is 1,000,000 sq ft.There are 75 rooms available for Breakfast or meeting purpose.
- Mandalay Bay Events Center is a 12,000 seat indoor arena in this hotel.This event center used for many different events like Music, Basketball, Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts.
- Mandalay Beach is the famous thing about this hotel.The area of this pool is 11 acres and have 3 different pool, first one is for children, the second one is wave pool and third is the lazy river that features a small waterfall.
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay is the signature attraction of this hotel.The largest tank total volume is 1,300,000 US Gallons and a total volume of this facility is 1,600,000 US Gallons.
- In this facility, there are over 100 different species of sharks, rays, fish, reptiles and marine invertebrates.They have over 2000 number of animals in this facility.It also features a shark tunnel.
- Here is the Mandalay bay address – 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89119, USA.
- Here is the Mandalay bay map…
9. Springs Preserve
- Springs Preserve is 180 acres dedicated to nature walks and display and it is located three miles west of downtown las vegas.
- In this Springs Preserve there is desert botanical gardens, museum galleries, outdoor concert and event venues, an indoor theater, historic photo gallery and many more.
- In this preserve, people know how to live in a desert environment and how to take advantage of what is available.
- Here is some of the Major exhibits of this preserve – Origen Experience, Desert Living Center, Trails, Springs Preserve amphitheater, Nevada State Museum and Nature Exchange.
- The timing of this preserve is 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Here is the Springs Preserve address – 333 S Valley View Blvd, NV 89107, USA.
- Here is the Springs Preserve map…
10. Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a 1200 acre of multiple tracks for motorsports racing.It is located Clark county 15 miles northeast of strip.This is the best place to visit in las vegas.
- In this Motor Speedway, there are so many racing events but NASCAR races are the home of this speedway.
- There are many restaurants and if anybody wants to stay overnight, camping is available.
- The total capacity of this motor speedway is 116,000.
- The track which is used in NASCAR races is 1.5 miles long.
- Here is the motor speedway address – 7000 Boulevard North, Las Vegas, NV 89115, USA.
- This is the motor speedway map…
List of things to do with kids in Las Vegas
- Siegfried and Roy Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- Bellagio Fountains
- Tastes of the World at the Coca-Cola Store
- M&M’s World
- Circus Acts and Carnival Midway
- Madame Tussauds
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Mirage Hotel Volcano, Aquarium and Atrium
- The Wildlife Habitat
- Adventuredome Theme Park
- Gondola Ride at The Venetian
- The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade
- The Eiffel Tower Experience
- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
List of things to do with kids in Las Vegas off the strip
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- VooDoo ZipLine
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas
- Bootleg Canyon Ziplines
- SlotZilla Zipline and Zoom line
- UTV Off-Road through the Desert
- Container Park & Treehouse Playground
- The Pinball Hall of Fame
- Silverton Aquarium
- Shops of Pawn Stars & Tanked
- Pole Position Raceway
- VooDoo ZipLine
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- Dune Buggy in the Desert
- Hoover Dam and Colorado River Float
Tips and Tours: How to visit most of the places of the City
- Grand Canyon is the best places to visit near las vegas by car.
- If you want to see best natural places in this city then you have to go to see the landscape of gorges, red rocks, mountains and desert scenery.
- If you have limited time and you have to visit all best place in this city then guided tour is the best option for that.
- High Roller Observation Wheel is the best things to do in las vegas today.
Best las vegas restaurants on the strip
|Best Las Vegas restaurants on the strip||Address||Phone Number|
|BARDOT BRASSERIE||3730 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891||702.590.7757|
|BLT STEAK||3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891||702.967.4111|
|LAGO||3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV||702.693.7111|
|RESTAURANT GUY SAVOY||3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 8910||702.731.7286|
|THE STEAK HOUSE||2880 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89||702.734.0410|
|GIADA||3595 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891||702.777.3777|
|THE EXCALIBUR BUFFET||3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891||702.597.7777|
|CENTER CUT STEAKHOUSE||3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas , NV 89||702.784.8821|
|ESTIATORIO MILOS||3708 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV||877.893.2003|
|FULTON STREET FOOD HALL||3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Paradise, NV 891||800.214.9110|
Top 8 best things to do in new years eve las vegas
- Fireworks las vegas new years eve: More than 80,000 rockets will be launched from the seven different resorts.
- Las Vegas Helicopter Tour: Enjoy new year eve from a helicopter and see lightning and firework show.
- Party on the train: The monorail of the city will be transformed into the Third Rail Lounge on New Year’s Eve.The train will be parked at the las vegas convention center from 8 PM to 1 AM so people can enjoy views of the strip and there are Dj and musician to give an entertainment.
- Dinner at Alize las vegas: See the fireworks from the 56th floor of the Palms restaurant.
- Lady Gaga: Six-time Grammy winner lady gaga perform December 30 at encore theater at wynn las vegas.Tickets price starts from $1,000 to $1,500.
- Luke Bryan: Luke Bryan will perform on December 30 at MGM Grand Garden Arena.Tickets price starts from $128 to $ 842.
- Bruno Mars: In park theater at Monte Carlo singer and songwriter Bruno Mars will perform on December 30 and 31.Tickets price starts from $338 to $3,898.
- Clubbing in the New Year: Rap group Wu-Tang Clan will host the festivities at Axis at Planet Hollywood.Drake will perform at Hakkasan Nightclub inside the MGM Grand.Steve Aoki will lead the inaugural New Year’s Eve party at Jewel, Aria’s newest nightclub.